Movement for Justice and Reconciliation Data Protection Policy
- All personal data you have given to us (e.g. name and contact details) will be kept securely.
- We try to keep personal data up-to-date and rely on you to let us know of any changes.
- The only people who have access to your data are the trustees and appointed staff of the Movement for Justice and Reconciliation. We do not pass your data on to any other person or organization, unless you ask us to (except when legally required to, e.g. informing HM Revenue and Customs of Gift Aid donations).
- The data we have about you is used to send you information related to the work of Movement for Justice and Reconciliation and your support of it.
- You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you (e.g. your name, contact details, your donations and gifts, and any other specific requests you have made).
- You can opt out of our mailing list at any time by contacting us.